These rules are NOT optional, and must be followed at all times.
Failing to read, understand, and follow them will NOT constitute a valid excuse.
- Rating – Content of an adult nature is strictly forbidden. (Includes clothing, objects, conduct, language, profile content of an adult nature such as display names, profile pictures, and groups which may need to be removed or hidden, prim or mesh breasts, other “enhancements” or adult attachments for any gender, and visible collars)
- Avatars – No quadruped avatars are permitted to enroll or attend classes, and pets are prohibited unless expressly authorized by administration. Biped avatars may not be outside the age or size range of standard second life teen avatars, vulgar, shocking, or disruptive in any way including avatars above 500,000 avatar complexity or memory exceeding 10,000KB.
- Conduct – Behavior that is disruptive, bullying, or harassing is against the Second Life ToS, and is not permitted. (Includes shouting on campus, unauthorized use of the EVH content such as group tags or names, harassment about or denouncement of political affiliations or preferences, excessive particles, repeated/loud sounds or inappropriate or lag-causing objects (including vendors and breedable pets), spamming, and unauthorized advertisements.)
- Profiles – Your profile must state that you RP as a teen (between 13 and 18) in second life. No adult groups, inappropriate photos, picks or extreme language. No hate speech or extremist symbols against an individual or group.
- Adult Content – No sexual age play is permitted, including teen pregnancy RP. (This includes but is not limited to tummy talkers, pregnancy shapes, prim babies etc. Due to the nature of this offense, anyone caught involved in any such activities will be immediately banned and reported to Linden Labs)
- Drugs/Alcohol – No alcohol, tobacco or drug RP on campus. No exceptions.
- Biting – Vampires and Lycans are permitted, but there is to be NO biting or biting RP.
- Refunds – Eden Valley does not provide refunds by request. This includes lockers, dorms, uniforms, donations, and any sports equipment.
- Clothing – No disruptive clothing such as vulgar or inappropriate language, or images including symbols of hate or extremists groups. No exposing of any area not considered General in nature including semi-transparent clothing, ripped clothing, excessive exposure of the chest or stomach, excessively short skirts or shorts (bottoms should be mid-thigh or longer), sagging, and low-rise bottoms. No visible collars, decorative or otherwise.
- Biped avatars are required to wear appropriate clothing at all times.
- Quadruped avatars are not required to wear clothing at all times provided they do not wear attachments of an adult nature.
- Swim class and the showers are the only exception (dorm residents are also required to meet dress code) to this rule at which point males are permitted to go shirtless and females are permitted to expose midriffs.
- Weapons – Weapons are not permitted (scripted or unscripted) in the exception of fencing or archery.
* Any article of clothing must be changed at the request of Staff *
- To create a club
- Decide what kind of club you would like to make.
- Write up a plan for the club. (Include days/times/campus locations for meetings.)
- Find three students interested and a staff member to endorse and supervise your club.
- Have your endorsing staff member submit your club to Mr Magic.
- Groups for a school club can only be made by Mr Magic or Mr Davis.
- The supervising staff member must be present for all meetings.
- Club activities and meetings are the responsibility of it’s endorsing staff and members.
- Club members are required to adhere to the Eden Valley school policies at all times.
Dorm tenants are required to follow all of our campuses’ rules as outlined at https://edenvalleyhighschool.com/rules as well as maintaining a G-Rating on all dorm furniture, content, and behavior during your stay.
Refunds will not be provided for violations to these policies.
RP Disciplinary Action
- Principal Meeting
- Parent Conference
OOC Disciplinary Action
- Being asked to leave
- Being removed (ejected)
- Being banned
While we understand these policies may seem cumbersome, we here at Eden Valley pride ourselves in our mission to provide the very best in authentic High School Roleplay. For this reason, our policies are aimed at providing the most enjoyable, authentic environment including our rules which help maintain a safe and fun environment. Thank you for understanding.
If you are being harassed or bullied by ANYONE or notice a griefer,
please contact administration and it will be taken care of immediately.
Disciplinary action is taken against a user, not an avatar.
If other accounts are discovered, those too will have action taken without notice.
Eden Valley is a private entity and reserves the right to alter the rules herein as we deem necessary, enforce them at our discretion, and revoke your permission to associate with Eden Valley at any time.